Abstract Submission – Guidelines
Abstracts can be submitted by registered delegates only.
- Abstract should not exceed 250 words.
- Abstract must contain objectives, methods, results and conclusion.
- Abstract Submission can be submitted through Online at www.econ2018.com
- Last date for the abstract submission – 30/12/17
- The scientific committee reserves the right of accepting / rejecting any paper / poster without assigning any reason thereof.
- For Poster presentation – Poster boards are 3ft wide (91.4 cms) and 3ft height (91.4 cms). The overall poster may be designed keeping these dimensions in mind.
- For platform presentation – 8minutes with 2 minutes Q/A
- The organizing committee of ECON2018 reserves the right to publish all abstracts presented at the conference.