Registration

Registration Category Early Bird
Registration
Regular
Registration
Late
Registration
Spot
Registration *
Upto 31st Oct 2017 Upto 31st Dec 2017 From 1st Jan 2018 From 26th Jan 2018
IEA / IES Member 3540 4720 5900 7080
Non Member 4720 5900 7080 8260
Resident / PG Student 2360 3540 4720 5900
Non Medical IEA Member 1770 2950 4130 5130
Accompanying Person 1770 2950 4130 5130


* The above registration fees includes CGST @ 9% & SGST @ 9%. Total GST is @ 18%.

As per the KMC rules credit points is not available for spot registration

Cancellation and Refund Policy

1. An amount equivalent to 50% of the registration fees excluding GST will be refunded for cancellations made before 31st December 2017.
2. No refund will be made for cancellation after 1st January 2018.
3. All refunds will be made within 4 weeks after the conference.


Payment details

1. Cheque /DD in favor of "ECON2018” Payable at Bangalore
2. FOR NEFT AND BANK TRANSFTER
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 36940301003
ACCOUNT NAME : ECON2018
IFSC CODE : SBIN0040675
BRANCH : NIMHANS BRANCH, BANGALORE